Monday, August 31, 2009

A Howardshrine Exclusive: Singing Psychic dead?? hey hey hey

Welcome to another edition of Page 71,our Howardshrine gossip page that is just like Page 69 only we dig deeper for the dirt. Page 71 has just been informed by one of our Shrine 100 news reporters that Fran Baskerville aka The Singing Psychic has died. Here is the email he received from an alleged family member making that claim.

I recently saw the segment you did on my cousin, Fran Baskerville, in 2002 and thought you might be interested to know that she passed away yesterday. Unfortunately I had not kept in touch with her, although many of my family members had, so I wasn’t aware that she was ill. Anyway, I enjoyed the article and wanted to pass along the news about Fran’s death.

Regards,

Cassy

---

We will bring you more information as this story develops. RIP Fran if this news is unfortunately true.

No comments:

Post a Comment