Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Swimsuit Model Gisele Bundchen Diet Secrets


Gisele Bundchen has spilled the beans on losing her baby weight. You'd think that when you're a supermodel, you'd make the most of being pregnant to indulge in the foods you can't normally eat, right?
Wrong.
The secret to losing that extra baby weight, apparently, is not to gain it in the first place.
Speaking to a Brazilian newspaper, Gisele said: "I kept myself in good shape during the whole pregnancy, eating healthily, meditating, and doing exercises."
So much so in fact that the model mum didn't even need to splash out on maternity clothes: "I put on a little weight, but kept using almost the same clothes, with small adjustments on the stomach."
Now, there's some advice we can really use. Stick to a supermodel eating regime while pregnant and just pop to the tailors when we need our Dolce & Gabbana dress let out around the baby bump. Hmm.
Gisele continued: "I haven't slept much. It is really tiring, but it's such a special moment that I am enjoying to the maximum. I have dedicated my days completely to him."
See which other celebs have managed to get their bodies looking great after giving birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment