Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've Decided That I'm Going to Have A Woman Doing This at All Times in My Living Room:



A reader named Lindsey wrote in and said:
I don't know if you prefer lesbians to have your video shared on this channel,I am bisexual and love equally. I think most people just call what I am pansexual. I love blindly and without limit. =)

Anywho... I love your updates =) Keep up the cool myspace. <3>

and
This is just me, SICK (srsly hehe), playing with my hoop in my room. I'm a NEWB, so expect much more out of me once I get more practice in. :)

I don't have enough room in here to do a lot of the things I like the most, like extending the hoop far away from my body. I actually took the bulb/bulb holder off of my ceiling fan to avoid hitting it just a little more. hahaha

The music is :

Steve Dragon : Nag Champa


So if you wanna get your hula hoop on with Lindsey, holler at her at www.myspace.com/xxcatbitchxx!

No comments:

Post a Comment