Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Milio's Hair Affair

In October, some of my burlesque girlfriends and I were asked to walk the runway for a very special pin up hair show for Milio's Hair Salon. Milio's Hair Salon has been around for ages, and is located in the heart of Chicago's forever notorious Belmont & Clark area, which was once home to all sorts of vagrants, punk rockers, ravers, drag queens, leather boys, and the likes. When I got the call asking to be one of the featured models for their hair and pin up runway show at Chicago's Sound Bar, I jumped on the opportunity immeidately. I was elated to find out that two of my close girlfriends, Loraine Rose and Siren Jinx were involved as well. Of course, we [and some other folks] snapped some photos of the hairs and wares we rocked for the event.

Pin-Ups @ Soundbar - 10/1/10

milio's hair pin-up show-6

milio's hair pin-up show-8

milio's hair pin-up show-7 (who the fuck were those guys behind us?)

milio's hair pin-up show-2 (i hate the action face i'm amking, but I loved the flowers in my hair.)

milio's hair pin-up show-1

the lovely Loraine Rose on the left, and the equally as lovely Siren Jinx on the right.
milio's hair pin-up show-3

stretch it out!
milio's hair pin-up show-4

Cheers!
milio's hair pin-up show

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment