Sunday, February 28, 2010

SHE IS BECOMING MUM


Congratulations to Daisy. She has been one of the most beautiful women in the industry for a long time. I wonder how many people are salivating at the idea of a Daisy video while she’s pregnant. It doesn’t sound like she’s going to be doing any though and I think we can all understand that.


From the Press Release



Beautiful Adult Film star and covergirl Daisy Marie is proud to announce that’s she’s pregnant!


“Yes, it’s official! I’m pregnant, and I’m really happy and excited about this”exclaimed Daisy Marie.



The father of the baby is Recording Artist Sean “Fluee.”



“I love all the wonderful support I’m getting from everyone in the industry and from all my fans, but I really need to lay low and rest for now until the baby arrives, so I hope everyone will please grant me my privacy”stated Marie.



She will be expecting her bundle of joy to arrive sometime in late April/early May of 2010.



Daisy Marie won “Favorite Underrated Star”at the recent F.A.M.E. awards this summer, and will be releasing her first calendar soon. Marie did the shoot in Beverly Hills and Malibu with acclaimed fashion photographer Josh Ryan.



“It’s going to be extremely sexy, but very classy”said Marie.



The 2010 Calendar will feature a variety of exotic costumes and locales. There was also behind-the-scenes footage shot on the making of the calendar, which will be available on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment