Thursday, January 29, 2009

Top 15 TV Characters Who Might as Well Have Been Lesbians

**I originally posted this list in February of '08 but I thought I'd bring it back**

What do you think of my list? I didn't include anyone from Charmed, Xena or Buffy cause the list would have been a mile long:-)

15. Wednesday Addams (The Addams Family)

Morbidly emo lesbian.

14. Clarissa Darling (Clarissa Explains it All)

She had a horny dude climb through her window each night and he never got ANY. Wonder why.

13. Kimmy Gibler (Full House)

Totally in love with DJ. No doubt in my mind.

12. Evie Garland (Out of this World)

Her super power involved pressing the tips of her fingers together to stop time. Uh huh. Dyke.

11.Murphy Brown

She had a baby on her own. SO GAY.

10 tie. Cagney and Lacey

They were totally doin' each other in that cop car.

9. Blossom

I bet Six' fast tongue wasn't that annoying all of the time.

8 tie. Kate & Allie

Domestic Partnership.

7. Grace Kelly (Grace Under Fire)

Beer-drinkin, wise-crackin' lesbian.

6. Daria (Daria)

Intelligent, brooding animated lesbian.

5. Olivia Benson (Law & Order: SVU)

DUH.

4. Darlene Connor (Roseanne)

Just DUH.

3. Denise Huxtable (The Cosby Show)

This is what I like to call wishful thinking.

By the way, damn:


2. Jo Polniaczek (The Facts of Life)

Blaire was her bottom bitch.

1. Punky Brewster

Pussy Punky Power!
...and by the way...damn:

No comments:

Post a Comment