Sunday, May 15, 2011

New JJXXX Content!!!

The other day, I shot some HOT new content for JJXXX. I have to be honest… I lived out one of my own sexual fantasies by simply making sweet, sweet lesbian love to Jayden Cole. Naw… We totally fucked! It was awesome.

Anyway… my day started rough with Asa Akira canceling on me. But, to be fair, she did warn me the night before that she wasn’t feeling well, so I half expected it. Also, Phoenix Marie sent me a text message at 7:30am and told me that she didn’t have a makeup artist. I don’t know how a woman doesn’t know how to put on a little powder and mascara, but whatever. I told her to do her best and I’d touch her up when we got to the studio. But, at 11:30 (30 minutes past call time) Phoenix was still not on set… And hadn’t called me or texted me… And wasn’t answering her phone. In Jayden-world, that qualifies you for my shit list.

Congrats, Phoenix. You’ve officially made it. Pulling something like that shows zero class and a lack of respect for others around you and I can’t tolerate it. But, at the same time, it didn’t really surprise me.

Moving on… My 5-some was now down to just three of us: Me, Jayden Cole and Dylan Ryder. Still an amazing group though! We shot a sexy threesome (well, a foursome if you include the strap-on wearing GIANT teddy bear) and even streamed live for all of my website members to catch the action. (If you weren’t aware, my website members can view my JJXXX shoots for FREE… Usually about 5 hours of nakedness and LIVE SEX, a few times a week… PLUS solos shows from all the PUBA girls… All included in a monthly membership. GREAT deal if you ask me!)


Me with the giant bear




After the threesome, Dylan went home… So it was just me and the other Jayden… My lesbian crush! Hahahaha. Jayden shot a sexy solo for her upcoming website, we took a quick smoke break, then decided to do a smoking fetish lesbian scene. We didn’t want to get too crazy, so we went for a ‘college girls getting stoned and experimenting for the first time’ feel. Its was SO HOT. Jayden is an amazing performer and so seriously sexy!!!



On a less perverted note, I had a great time with Jayden. She’s one of the few truly genuine people in this business and I had a great time on set with her.

The scenes we shot will be on JJXXX within a few weeks. Sign up to check it out… And to see all those live shows!!!
xoxox

Font: JaydenJaymesxxx.com Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment