Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Interview with Brittany Ireland (Miss Howard TV) by shabooty



Being the 2nd most recent Miss Howard TV, how was your time on the Howard Stern Show?
You know what I actually had a lot of fun. I’m not even gonna lie, I thought it was gonna be like just so different from what it was. When I got there, Ronnie was really funny and really nice. And the staff was surprisingly enough and I’m not even gonna lie, they’re all hot. They’re all hot, really nice guys, and I’m like this is perfect, they gave me pizza, they made me laugh, I was loving it, so I had a great time and I had a lot of fun in studio with Howard, he was funny, Robin was great, all of the producers were really, really nice, Devon [Alexis] was hilarious, she had me cracking up in the greenroom because she brought little Jack [Daniels] shooters from her hotel room and she was doing shots by herself, it was cracking me up at 7 o’clock in the morning. So yeah, it was a very interesting experience.

Now did you like Ronnie the Limo Driver or was he a grumpy old man?
Haha, look at you trying to start shit. See look at you, I knew, I was waiting. You know what he’s actually not grumpy, he’s actually like a really cool dude. I mean I dunno how old he is, but I mean he’s a little older, later that night at Rick’s Cabaret he was the man, all the girls were like, “Ronnie, oh my god!” So he seemed like a pimp to me, I mean I dunno, we didn’t really talk that much, but I mean he wasn’t grumpy, he was pretty happy. He was pretty cool.

How was Rick’s with Lonnie?
He was actually really nice, they gave us all dinner, it was me, Ronnie, some of the producers, the photographers, Devon, some of our friends, and yeah, they were great. He set it all up, upstairs and the girls were giving dances, I loved it. I have a great time. You put me in a strip-club, I’m bound to have fun.



Read more: http://www.shabooty.com/2011/05/25/brittany-ireland.php#ixzz1NNdThOzq
more here

No comments:

Post a Comment